MTN PRO Matt White Base Primer is a high coverage, solvent-based acrylic paint. It is used as a preliminary, base coat, for subsequent painting of fluorescent, photoluminescent or very vivid colors on dark backgrounds.
This high quality paint, can also be used as a finishing coat for countless applications that require its characteristics: DIY, crafts, industry, etc.
- Product composition: Solvent based acrylic resin.
- Touch dry: 10 minutes
- Totally dry: 20 minutes
- Color range / finish: White.
- Capacity: 400 ml
- Theorical yield: 2.5 m2
- Max temperature resistance: 160 °C
- Surface application: Thanks to the characteristics of the product, it is suitable for use on various surfaces: wood, metal, steel, stainless steel, glass, plaster, ceramic, stone, hard plastic, etc.
- Time to recoat: After 10 minutes
- Other characteristics: On certain plastics and polished metals, apply a primer coat first.