The Street Marker - Paint 8-10 is a round tip marker that comes with a diameter of 8mm, but if you flip it over you'll get a 10mm diameter. It is filled with very opaque paint and it is available in two colours (black and silver). This is a valid writing tool for both graffiti and any artistic work where consistent line work is required.
Its valve system allows for excellent paint flow control and helps to avoid overflowing and spills. Its simple, easy to use design, allows you to open the marker for refilling and changing the tip if necessary.
- Solvent-based paint.
- 8-10 mm round tip.
- High opacity.
- Glossy finish.
- High resistance to weathering and very fast drying.
- Long-lasting colour.
- Refillable. Comes with a replaceable tip.
- Available in 2 colours.
Instructions for use
- Before use, shake the marker vigorously (with the cap on) so that the mixer balls mix the paint.
- Purge the tip on a surface several times until it is wet with paint.
- After use, remember to store it with the cap on.