MTN PRO 2K Two-Component Varnish is a highly glossy 2-component polyurethane varnish with a great resistance to gasoline and other chemicals. Excellent resistance to the elements and humidity. It can be applied on most surfaces and two-coat paint systems.
It is designed as a top coat to protect and enhance painted surfaces: machines, automotive parts, industry, decoration and where a high-performance varnish is required. It does not turn yellow and it's completely transparent. It also has a strong resistance to weathering and it's very easy to polish.
For professional use only. The catalyst contains isocyanates. The use of a mask is mandatory.
- Product composition: 2 component polyurethane.
- Touch dry: 30 minutes
- Totally dry: 72 hours
- Color range / finish: Matt and gloss.
- Capacity: 400 ml
- Theorical yield: 2.5 m2
- Max temperature resistance: 100 °C
- Surface application: Acrylic varnish compatible with many materials to protect them at the same time enhance their brightness. Different finishes are obtained depending on the number of coats applied. Wood, metal, stainless steel, glass, plaster, ceramics, stone, fabric, paper, paper maché or hard plastics.
- Time to recoat: 10 minutes
Instructions for use
- Shake the can vigorously before use, for approximately one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer.
- Remove the red button from the lid. Turn the can 180º and place the button on the stem on the bottom side of the aerosol.
- Place the aerosol on a firm ground and press the red button with the palm of your hand.
- After activation, shake the aerosol for 2 minutes to ensure a good mixing of the product and catalyst.
- Apply on clean and dry surfaces. On already painted bilayer system surfaces, check the compatibilities in cases where using paints by other manufacturers.
- Turn the aerosol upside down to clean out the valve after use. If the nozzle becomes blocked replace it with a new one.
- Never apply to equipment that is plugged in and use in well ventilated areas. Do not breathe the aerosol vapors.
*Once the 2 components have been mixed and the chemical reaction has started, the product can be used for the next 18 hours only.